|Multi- Touch Capacitive Touch Screen
|Android 7.1 Android 9.0
15.6Inch Android POS Terminal,
Touchscreen Android POS Terminal,
RK3288 Android POS Terminal
Universal Point Of Sale System ,15.6 Inch Android All In One POS With Touch Screen
K-350 Android all in one POS system is an all-in-one which has high cost performance with reliable quality.Simply plug in your internet and activate through the free Retail360 mobile app. No extra knowledge or instructions are needed. Ready to use with Scan Data for tobacco promotions, and Petrosoft's, back-office and loss prevention solutions to increase your profit. Plus, you can manage your SmartPOS from the palm of your hand through the free Retail360 mobile app.
• Easily show and share details on a touch screen which is stylish, durable and functional
• Pick the operating system which is most suitable for your environment
• Complete your all-in-one with a range of hardware options, including the stand, customer display, thermal printer, and integrated peripherals
• Add devices and displays when you are ready with a range of connections, and selected wired or wireless networking
• Reduce power consumption and help lower your total cost of ownership with an energy-efficient design
• Clothing store
• Bakeries, bars, convenience, book stores
|Quad core cortex-A17 1.8G
|RK3288 2+8G 2+16G
|Android 7.1 Android 9.0
|1366*768 or 1920*1080P
|Multi-point Capacitive touch screen
|8G SSD 16G available
2 x COM 5x USB 2.0 (External) (Internal, reserved for touch screen, MSR)
|Built-in 58mm or 80mm thermal receipt printer
|Input: AC100-240V/1.5A HZ:50/60Hz Output: DC 12V 5A
|MSR, 2*20 VFD
1, What are the types of POS terminals?
There are 4 Types of Point of Sale Terminals:
a. Legacy Software [On-Site Server]
b. Cloud Computing Terminals.
c. Mobile Terminals.
d. Self-service Terminals.
2, Does POS system need internet?
Most POS systems can be classified either as cloud-based POS systems, meaning all the data is stored online in a cloud storage platform and requires an internet connection to access, or as locally-installed systems, where all of the data is stored in an on-site server that does not require an internet connection.
3, What is POS machine and how it works?
A POS system allows your business to accept payments from customers and keep track of sales. It sounds simple enough, but the setup can work in different ways, depending on whether you sell online, have a physical storefront, or both. A point-of-sale system used to refer to the cash register at a store.
Contact Person: Mr. Allen